G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Feedback
ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest AHA Guidelines.
Intellisense CPR (ICPR) Technology
ICPR technology provides corrective prompts to help rescuers of all skill levels perform high-quality CPR throughout the entire rescue. ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest AHA Guidelines.
The G5 fully automatic defibrillator analyses the patient’s heart rhythm in seconds and delivers a customised shock for each patient.
The G5 fully automatic defibrillator is rugged and performs the most comprehensive self-testing of any AED to ensure it is ready to rescue. The G5 defibrillator daily self tests to detect and help prevent AED failures due to pad, pad connector or battery power problems. Coupled with military tested ruggedness and an IP55 against dust and water, you will be ready for a rescue.
User-paced prompts guide the rescuer step-by-step through the rescue, also providing CPR instruction to promote optimal technique. RescueCoach technology monitors the rescuer’s actions to ensure that they complete each critical task before moving on to the next.
Size: 9cmH x 23cmW x 30cmD
Weight: 2.6kg with battery
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 25kg
- Rescue Ready indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
Fixed Rate Shipping of $49.95 Australia Wide Per Order.
Free Delivery for the Perth Metropolitan Area.